Found Footage: iPads take the a cappella out of the girl group
Behold the power of iPad. It can charm even the most non-technological of artists. This video highlights a Finnish a cappella group (i.e., a chorus that normally sings without accompaniment, creating all harmonies through voice) who have finally gotten their hands on iPads. Here, they rock out to Madonna's "Material Girl" using iPad-based instrument applications.
It's a lovely little video and a nice demonstration of how beautifully the iPad has evolved from a basic tablet into an artistic medium. Chorus member Jani Halme tells TUAW, "Naturally, we shot this using iPhones."
The iPad debuted in Finland just a week ago.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service