Found Footage: iPads take the a cappella out of the girl group
Behold the power of iPad. It can charm even the most non-technological of artists. This video highlights a Finnish a cappella group (i.e., a chorus that normally sings without accompaniment, creating all harmonies through voice) who have finally gotten their hands on iPads. Here, they rock out to Madonna's "Material Girl" using iPad-based instrument applications.
It's a lovely little video and a nice demonstration of how beautifully the iPad has evolved from a basic tablet into an artistic medium. Chorus member Jani Halme tells TUAW, "Naturally, we shot this using iPhones."
The iPad debuted in Finland just a week ago.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature