TUAW Giveaway: Ash, classic-style RPG for iOS
You probably already have plenty of iOS games to play, given how many crazy good releases we've seen in the past week or so. But there's always room for one more, right? Ash was chosen as our Daily App a while back -- it's an iOS game that hearkens back to the classic 16-bit RPGs of my youth, the old Final Fantasy games on SNES and Phantasy Star on the Sega Genesis. It's currently US$2.99 on the App Store, but apparently you've all been very nice this year, because SRRN Games has passed along 10 promo codes to get the game for free. We're giving those to 10 lucky commenters.
Hit the "Read more" link below to see the official rules, and enter by leaving a comment on this post.
To enter the giveaway, leave us a comment telling us your favorite classic RPG (and, if you're feeling wordy, why). Here are the official rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us your favorite classic RPG (hint: If you don't have one, there are two mentioned up in the post).
- The comment must be left before midnight on Monday, December 20, 2010, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected. All will receive one promo code for Ash for the iPhone and iPod touch, valued at $2.99 each.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter