Apple releases new Santa-themed iPhone 4 ad
Apple has posted a new holiday-themed iPhone ad titled "Under the Covers." In the ad, a mom nestles with her young son in bed while he uses FaceTime on the iPhone 4 to video chat with Santa. The mom leaves the room and the son hides under the covers, still talking to Santa.
Cut to the mom entering a room where her husband is dressed up as the big red guy. The parents have apparently recreated Santa's workshop in the garage in order to fool the boy by using every bit of technology available to them. The ad features "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole.
It's a heart warming spot, but personally I was hoping Apple would release a holiday iPhone ad featuring Krampus, Santa's Alpine-European demonic sidekick. Oh well, there's always next year.
Apple has posted a new holiday-themed iPhone ad titled "Under the Covers." In the ad, a mom nestles with her young son in bed while he...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free