Indie games on sale for iPhone (and a good cause)
The popular Humble Indie Bundle for the Mac has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity and has become an inspiration for other indie developers looking to follow their lead. In that spirit, six independent iPhone game developers have banded together and are offering their games at a US$2-$3 discount. The devs will give 1/3 of the sale proceeds to Child's Play, a charity that provides toys and video games to children's hospitals across the U.S.
The bundle includes six games which will be sold for US$0.99 each. Due to the limitation of the iTunes App Store, each title will be sold separately and not as a $6 bundle. The bundle includes titles like Osmos, a physics-based, cosmic survival game and Drop 7, a puzzle game that mixes the best of Sudoku and Tetris. Games rounding out this indie offering include Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Solipskier, Eliss and Cannabalt. So head on over to the App Store and pick up some of these award-winning games. You will add to your arsenal of casual entertainment and help out a worthy cause.
The popular Humble Indie Bundle for the Mac has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity and has become an inspiration for...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station