Woz speaks up on net neutrality (video)
After the FCC issued its ruling, Woz praised the FCC for enacting some net neutrality rules to help keep the internet open, but criticized the government agency for not applying these standards to wireless broadband. Wireless broadband is the internet of the future and, sometimes, the only internet connection for those who live in outlying areas. This emerging network should be subject to the same rules and regulations as its wired counterpart. We embedded his 10-minute interview after the break and you can read his full written statement here.
Thanks go to Josh Stearns for sending this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration