Woz speaks up on net neutrality (video)
After the FCC issued its ruling, Woz praised the FCC for enacting some net neutrality rules to help keep the internet open, but criticized the government agency for not applying these standards to wireless broadband. Wireless broadband is the internet of the future and, sometimes, the only internet connection for those who live in outlying areas. This emerging network should be subject to the same rules and regulations as its wired counterpart. We embedded his 10-minute interview after the break and you can read his full written statement here.
Thanks go to Josh Stearns for sending this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows