Woz speaks up on net neutrality (video)
After the FCC issued its ruling, Woz praised the FCC for enacting some net neutrality rules to help keep the internet open, but criticized the government agency for not applying these standards to wireless broadband. Wireless broadband is the internet of the future and, sometimes, the only internet connection for those who live in outlying areas. This emerging network should be subject to the same rules and regulations as its wired counterpart. We embedded his 10-minute interview after the break and you can read his full written statement here.
Thanks go to Josh Stearns for sending this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter