Cool Apple Store Christmas display features a FaceTime-ing Santa
If you are tired of standing in long lines at the mall with your children while they wait to see Santa Claus, then you should scope out your local Apple store instead. Spotted at Apple stores in the U.S. and Canada is a clever Apple display featuring a FaceTime-ing Santa. Inspired by Apple's recent holiday advertising blitz, the FaceTime Santa is shown talking to one iPhone while a second iPhone displays an endless loop of FaceTime conversations.
Clever parents with young and gullible children could even pull off the unthinkable by simulating a conversation with the Apple store Santa. Just hire your brother Bob to don the appropriate white beard and red attire, fire up FaceTime, and you have the makings for a conversation your children will remember for years to come.
If you are tired of standing in long lines at the mall with your children while they wait to see Santa Claus, then you should scope out...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free