Radio Shack has yet another iPhone promotion now through Friday
Yup. The boys are at it again with another $50 off normal iPhone prices. If you're feeling a bit retro you can score a 3GS for $48.99 with a contract.
A top of the line iPhone 4 with 32 GB is $248.99.
Radio Shack had a similar promotion earlier this month, but this latest offer does not include the attractive Trade and Save buy back program.
The first sale was a sell out, and a check of three of my local Shacks showed none had any iPhones in stock to sell, unfortunately. So, if you want to take advantage of this one, you'd better move fast. The promotion runs through this Friday, and getting the discount requires a new contract or qualifying renewal.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter