Radio Shack has yet another iPhone promotion now through Friday
Yup. The boys are at it again with another $50 off normal iPhone prices. If you're feeling a bit retro you can score a 3GS for $48.99 with a contract.
A top of the line iPhone 4 with 32 GB is $248.99.
Radio Shack had a similar promotion earlier this month, but this latest offer does not include the attractive Trade and Save buy back program.
The first sale was a sell out, and a check of three of my local Shacks showed none had any iPhones in stock to sell, unfortunately. So, if you want to take advantage of this one, you'd better move fast. The promotion runs through this Friday, and getting the discount requires a new contract or qualifying renewal.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options