Radio Shack has yet another iPhone promotion now through Friday
Yup. The boys are at it again with another $50 off normal iPhone prices. If you're feeling a bit retro you can score a 3GS for $48.99 with a contract.
A top of the line iPhone 4 with 32 GB is $248.99.
Radio Shack had a similar promotion earlier this month, but this latest offer does not include the attractive Trade and Save buy back program.
The first sale was a sell out, and a check of three of my local Shacks showed none had any iPhones in stock to sell, unfortunately. So, if you want to take advantage of this one, you'd better move fast. The promotion runs through this Friday, and getting the discount requires a new contract or qualifying renewal.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)