Radio Shack has yet another iPhone promotion now through Friday
Yup. The boys are at it again with another $50 off normal iPhone prices. If you're feeling a bit retro you can score a 3GS for $48.99 with a contract.
A top of the line iPhone 4 with 32 GB is $248.99.
Radio Shack had a similar promotion earlier this month, but this latest offer does not include the attractive Trade and Save buy back program.
The first sale was a sell out, and a check of three of my local Shacks showed none had any iPhones in stock to sell, unfortunately. So, if you want to take advantage of this one, you'd better move fast. The promotion runs through this Friday, and getting the discount requires a new contract or qualifying renewal.
Yup. The boys are at it again with another $50 off normal iPhone prices. If you're feeling a bit retro you can score a 3GS for $48.99 with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free