Final app giveaway of 2010: Digits for iOS
The clock is ticking toward midnight in the US, and in fact our colleague Chris Rawson has already begun 2011 (he's in New Zealand, on the other side of the International Date Line).
To count all the ways we're thankful to have spent the past 12 months with all of you would take more time than we have left in the year, but as a small token of our appreciation -- here's the last app giveaway of 2010, five promo codes for the essential iPhone and iPad calculator Digits.
In the recent 2.0 release, developer Joshua Distler added multi-tape management to the capable computation app, allowing you to share, sync, email and print your calculator tapes. It's currently on sale for US$0.99, but if you'd like to win a license, just share a comment below with your New Year's resolution (keep it clean!). We'll pick five winners next week.
Best wishes from all of us for a happy, healthy and safe 2011!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post telling us your New Year's resolution.
- The comment must be left before January 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: one copy of Digits for iPhone/iPad. (ARV $0.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update