Final app giveaway of 2010: Digits for iOS
The clock is ticking toward midnight in the US, and in fact our colleague Chris Rawson has already begun 2011 (he's in New Zealand, on the other side of the International Date Line).
To count all the ways we're thankful to have spent the past 12 months with all of you would take more time than we have left in the year, but as a small token of our appreciation -- here's the last app giveaway of 2010, five promo codes for the essential iPhone and iPad calculator Digits.
In the recent 2.0 release, developer Joshua Distler added multi-tape management to the capable computation app, allowing you to share, sync, email and print your calculator tapes. It's currently on sale for US$0.99, but if you'd like to win a license, just share a comment below with your New Year's resolution (keep it clean!). We'll pick five winners next week.
Best wishes from all of us for a happy, healthy and safe 2011!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post telling us your New Year's resolution.
- The comment must be left before January 3, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: one copy of Digits for iPhone/iPad. (ARV $0.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter