Become a creative multitasker with IOGraph
Ever feel like spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations weren't your true calling? Do you yearn to have a more creative side but can't find the time with all your office commitments? I've got just the thing for you. IOGraph is a fun little app for Mac OS X and Windows that turns all the starts, slides and stops of your mouse into modern art.
Simply launch the app and go about your boring day-to-day office work. IOGraph works in the background by recording all the moves of your mouse in pencil-thin lines on a white digital canvas. When you stop your mouse a dot forms. The longer the mouse is static, the larger the dot will be. By the time you leave the office you'll have created a canvas that Pollock would be proud of.
Besides being cool for making you a savant, IOGraph is an interesting app that allows you to track just how much cursor love your screen gets, and at the end of the day, you'll even have a new piece of art to set as your desktop wallpaper. The image for this post is the result of IOGraph creator Anatoly Zenkov's 3 hours of work in Photoshop. It'd be interesting to see what someone ends up with after playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a few hours. IOGraph is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter