Become a creative multitasker with IOGraph
Ever feel like spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations weren't your true calling? Do you yearn to have a more creative side but can't find the time with all your office commitments? I've got just the thing for you. IOGraph is a fun little app for Mac OS X and Windows that turns all the starts, slides and stops of your mouse into modern art.
Simply launch the app and go about your boring day-to-day office work. IOGraph works in the background by recording all the moves of your mouse in pencil-thin lines on a white digital canvas. When you stop your mouse a dot forms. The longer the mouse is static, the larger the dot will be. By the time you leave the office you'll have created a canvas that Pollock would be proud of.
Besides being cool for making you a savant, IOGraph is an interesting app that allows you to track just how much cursor love your screen gets, and at the end of the day, you'll even have a new piece of art to set as your desktop wallpaper. The image for this post is the result of IOGraph creator Anatoly Zenkov's 3 hours of work in Photoshop. It'd be interesting to see what someone ends up with after playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a few hours. IOGraph is a free download.
Ever feel like spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations weren't your true calling? Do you yearn to have a more creative side but can't...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements