tap tap tap makes a million - in both sales and profit - from Camera+
With much glee, tap tap tap announced today that not only has it sold the millionth copy of Camera+ for the iPhone, but it's also made a million dollars in revenue from that app plus the effects pack that's an in-app purchase (after Apple's cut, of course).
taptaptap's John Casasanta also took the occasion to muse on the future of the mobile market, gnash his teeth at grubby venture capitalists and make the argument that there will always be a role for high-quality paid apps in the iOS world.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)