TUAW Poll: Will you buy the Verizon iPhone?
Now that the cat's out of the bag, here at TUAW we're wondering how AT&T will answer to Verizon's iPhone announcement -- specifically the part where the iPhone 4 will be a mobile hotspot that supports up to 5 devices. It's definitely an extra incentive to lure AT&T customers, already unhappy with tiered data plans and extra costs for tethering.
|Yes, I've been holding out on buying an iPhone at all until it appeared on Verizon.||2075 (14.8%)|
|Yes, I'm currently an AT&T customer, have an iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS with an expired, or about-to-expire, contract and have been waiting to jump ship.||869 (6.2%)|
|Yes, I'm currently an AT&T customer and feel it's worth paying the termination fees for unlimited data/mobile hotspot.||579 (4.1%)|
|I'm satisfied with AT&T at the moment and will wait out the terms of my contract before deciding whether or not to switch.||5013 (35.7%)|
|No, I'll never move from AT&T!||1127 (8.0%)|
|I'm waiting for the Sprint/T-Mobile/Cricket/insert-carrier-here iPhone||624 (4.4%)|
|I'm never going near an iPhone, so none of this matters to me.||466 (3.3%)|
|No, I like the option of being able to talk on the phone and be able to use the iPhone's data plan at the same time. Verizon doesn't have that.||3291 (23.4%)|
Now that the cat's out of the bag, here at TUAW we're wondering how AT&T will answer to Verizon's iPhone announcement -- specifically...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free