TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: Chasing the paperless office and more
CES 2011 is over, Macworld Expo 2011 is just two weeks away, and just twelve days into the new year, we've had a lot to be excited about. Our favorite computers have their very own Mac App Store, the iPhone has a second carrier in the U.S., and the rumors of iPad 2 are beginning to fill the air.
Today on TUAW TV Live, I'll be talking about all of these topics and more. You can join in on the discussion through the Ustream chat tool, suggest topics and even see if I can touch my cat without having my mic go offline (you should have been there last week...).
I also plan on discussing my mixed success in going to a paperless office in 2010, what software and hardware I used to be able to accomplish those goals and how I expect to move even further towards a paper-free office in 2011.
Join the usual suspects for TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT / 10 PM GMT today. Drop by TUAW about 5 minutes before the show goes live, and you'll find a post with instructions on how to watch the live streaming video and use the chat.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter