CBS Sports updates pro football iPad app for playoffs
I may not be happy about what happened to my New England Patriots on Sunday, but that won't stop me from following the last four teams on their road to the Super Bowl this year. For those of you who may feel the same way, 148Apps is reporting that CBS Sports has updated their free CBS Sports Pro Football iPad app right in time for the rest of the playoffs. iPad owners get play-by-play action, scoring updates, streaming video, lineups, and even control over their CBS Sports fantasy football teams.
While one may think it's a little late in the season to update an app, these last three matches are a very important group of games. We'll be sure to have more coverage here of football apps just in time for the Super Bowl, but in the meantime, maybe football fanatics can pass some time with a little Madden 2011 for the iPad and iPhone?
Football fans can download the free app from the Apple App Store but remember -- if you are at someone else's house for the remaining games, please be sure to wash the Doritos off your fingers before bogarting their iPad. Don't own an iPad? No need to fret, as CBS Sports also has an iPhone/iPod touch version of the app that you can download as well.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client