Next week is Macworld! Are you coming?
This year we'll be paying special attention to anything we can get our grubby little hands on. So look for a lot of breakage as we rampage the show floor, testing equipment and posting videos or text and galleries. Of course, this is a trade show as well, so there will be panels, special events and more, but the real focus for us is a chance to try out all the stuff we've heard about leading up to the Expo itself.
Look for some announcements next week detailing where you can catch our coverage, meet the team and win some prizes! Oh, and expect some awesome surprises to be announced during our daily livestreaming coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration