New Apple iPhone ad brings AT&T and Verizon together
Love, peace and harmony. That's what Apple seems to be pushing in the latest iPhone advertisement to hit the airwaves.
The ad, titled "Two is Better than One," shows a pair of iPhones performing side-by-side synchronized app usage. The action is backed by that beautiful piece of waltz music used to good effect by ice skaters and Stanley Kubrick, Johann Strauss's "On the Beautiful Blue Danube."
At the end of the 30-second piece, AT&T and Verizon logos are seen side-by-side. Considering the level of sniping being done by the two carriers, it's nice to see Apple stepping in as a mediator. For US smartphone users, it's great to finally have a choice.
Check out the ad, which was captured off of a TV screen by YouTube user DoctoriTouch, on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)