New Apple ad says iPad is "iconic"
Apple has released the latest in its "iPad is..." series of commercials. The new ad, available on Apple's YouTube channel, touts the iPad as "iconic," following the amazing, electric, delicious and musical commercials.
The ad showcases a host of apps and features available on the iPad, including the djay for iPad app, which our own Brett Terpstra reviewed last month. The ad also features an American Airlines ticket being scanned directly from the iPad (American Airlines HD app) as well as over 60,000 apps being available for the iPad on the iOS App Store.
Check out the full video after the break.
[Via 9 to 5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features