New Apple ad says iPad is "iconic"
Apple has released the latest in its "iPad is..." series of commercials. The new ad, available on Apple's YouTube channel, touts the iPad as "iconic," following the amazing, electric, delicious and musical commercials.
The ad showcases a host of apps and features available on the iPad, including the djay for iPad app, which our own Brett Terpstra reviewed last month. The ad also features an American Airlines ticket being scanned directly from the iPad (American Airlines HD app) as well as over 60,000 apps being available for the iPad on the iOS App Store.
Check out the full video after the break.
[Via 9 to 5 Mac]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free