Apple and News Corp. announce February 2 event to unveil The Daily
Apple and News Corp. sent out invitations to a February 2 event to unveil The Daily. The press event will include News Corps. Chairman & CEO Rupert Murdoch and Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Internet Services. The duo are expected to provide all the juicy details on the iPad-based newspaper and confirm the product's 99-cent weekly pricing.
Attendees may also get a close-up look at the first application to use Apple's subscription-based pricing and new delivery mechanism, which sends content to your iOS device on a regular interval. Both of these features are expected to debut in the next version of iOS.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7