Apple and News Corp. announce February 2 event to unveil The Daily
Apple and News Corp. sent out invitations to a February 2 event to unveil The Daily. The press event will include News Corps. Chairman & CEO Rupert Murdoch and Eddy Cue, Apple's vice president of Internet Services. The duo are expected to provide all the juicy details on the iPad-based newspaper and confirm the product's 99-cent weekly pricing.
Attendees may also get a close-up look at the first application to use Apple's subscription-based pricing and new delivery mechanism, which sends content to your iOS device on a regular interval. Both of these features are expected to debut in the next version of iOS.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client