Verizon confirms iPhone pre-orders for 3 AM on February 3
Verizon is sending out emails to its customers confirming the details on the iPhone 4 pre-order. As rumored, pre-orders will begin promptly at 3 AM on February 3 for existing Verizon customers. The email points customers to an ordering page that is not yet available. The official iPhone page on Verizon has also been updated with a countdown timer and an invitation for customers to come back in five days to join the iPhone buying party.
Details on the purchasing process are not provided, but you will most likely have to log into your My Verizon account to confirm your eligibility as a Verizon Wireless customer. If you do not have a My Verizon account, you may want to sign up for one beforehand. You don't want to miss the pre-order because you were fumbling with the account setup. The quantity of iPhones available for Verizon's customers in this pre-order is limited, so you better get your game face on and prepare to do some early morning ordering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)