My top 3 iPhone apps: T-Pain
We're starting a new series at TUAW called "My top 3 iPhone apps" -- and to kick it off, we're starting with rapper T-Pain. We caught up with the Auto-Tune master himself at CES promoting the I Am T-pain microphone, based on the popular iPhone app. He let us know his top three iPhone apps; one of them is the Delta app, because the man is a true jet-setter (and has a crazy travel schedule).
Look for more "My top 3 iPhone apps" video segments featuring other personalities and celebrities, each Saturday right here on TUAW.
We're starting a new series at TUAW called "My top 3 iPhone apps" -- and to kick it off, we're starting with rapper T-Pain. We caught up...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates