iPhone pre-orders slam Verizon Wireless website
If you are looking to add a new line, you will have to wait for Verizon to up its server capacity or hope things go back online when demand dies down at some point in the day. If you want to upgrade your current line, then point your browser to Apple's website. Apple is taking pre-orders today, and its site is still online. So, Verizon customers, what are you waiting for? Go, go, go and grab yourself an iPhone 4.
[Via Business Insider]
After an early start and an easy ordering process, it looks like Verizon's servers have finally succumbed to the throng of Verizon...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free