iPhone pre-orders slam Verizon Wireless website
If you are looking to add a new line, you will have to wait for Verizon to up its server capacity or hope things go back online when demand dies down at some point in the day. If you want to upgrade your current line, then point your browser to Apple's website. Apple is taking pre-orders today, and its site is still online. So, Verizon customers, what are you waiting for? Go, go, go and grab yourself an iPhone 4.
[Via Business Insider]
After an early start and an easy ordering process, it looks like Verizon's servers have finally succumbed to the throng of Verizon...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs