Verizon iPhone orders already shipping
Those of you who placed your pre-order for the Verizon iPhone 4 early this morning may be in for a nice surprise tomorrow, as TUAW reader Cameron from The 9magnets Blog wrote in to let us know that his VZW iPhone has apparently already shipped. A screenshot of his order (and the corresponding American Express bill) shows that the device was shipped via FedEx overnight for delivery by 3 PM -- meaning he should have it in his hands by tomorrow afternoon.
Verizon's FAQ's states that "iPhone 4 orders will arrive on or before February 10, 2011," so I guess we'll see if that holds true. Many early AT&T iPhone 4 orders showed "shipped" status very quickly last year, but the phones were actually held for delivery until the official launch date. To Cameron and any other readers who placed their order already -- please be sure to let us know if your phone arrives sometime tomorrow. And while you are waiting patiently by the door, be sure to read up on some Verizon iPhone prep articles about saving your old voicemails and migrating your contacts so that you are ready as soon as the doorbell rings.
Those of you who placed your pre-order for the Verizon iPhone 4 early this morning may be in for a nice surprise tomorrow, as TUAW reader...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype