AT&T strikes back at Verizon with voice/data ad
Verizon may have their iPhone 4 coming on line in a matter of days, but AT&T isn't taking the assault on their market lightly.
A new AT&T ad titled "Answer" shows a man working late and receiving a call from his wife on his iPhone 4. As she reminds him that it's their anniversary, he surfs and talks at the same time to quickly try to make dinner reservations and turn a potentially bad situation into a good one.
The Verizon iPhone 4, of course, won't have the ability to provide voice and surfing capability at the same time. Good zinger, AT&T.
The video can be seen in its entirety on the next page.
[via @sethbloom, AT&T's 'blogger guy']
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync