AT&T strikes back at Verizon with voice/data ad
Verizon may have their iPhone 4 coming on line in a matter of days, but AT&T isn't taking the assault on their market lightly.
A new AT&T ad titled "Answer" shows a man working late and receiving a call from his wife on his iPhone 4. As she reminds him that it's their anniversary, he surfs and talks at the same time to quickly try to make dinner reservations and turn a potentially bad situation into a good one.
The Verizon iPhone 4, of course, won't have the ability to provide voice and surfing capability at the same time. Good zinger, AT&T.
The video can be seen in its entirety on the next page.
[via @sethbloom, AT&T's 'blogger guy']
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options