AT&T strikes back at Verizon with voice/data ad
Verizon may have their iPhone 4 coming on line in a matter of days, but AT&T isn't taking the assault on their market lightly.
A new AT&T ad titled "Answer" shows a man working late and receiving a call from his wife on his iPhone 4. As she reminds him that it's their anniversary, he surfs and talks at the same time to quickly try to make dinner reservations and turn a potentially bad situation into a good one.
The Verizon iPhone 4, of course, won't have the ability to provide voice and surfing capability at the same time. Good zinger, AT&T.
The video can be seen in its entirety on the next page.
[via @sethbloom, AT&T's 'blogger guy']
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update