AT&T strikes back at Verizon with voice/data ad
Verizon may have their iPhone 4 coming on line in a matter of days, but AT&T isn't taking the assault on their market lightly.
A new AT&T ad titled "Answer" shows a man working late and receiving a call from his wife on his iPhone 4. As she reminds him that it's their anniversary, he surfs and talks at the same time to quickly try to make dinner reservations and turn a potentially bad situation into a good one.
The Verizon iPhone 4, of course, won't have the ability to provide voice and surfing capability at the same time. Good zinger, AT&T.
The video can be seen in its entirety on the next page.
[via @sethbloom, AT&T's 'blogger guy']
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs