TUAW app updated, should fix your iPad woes
A few readers wrote in to tell us that the updated TUAW app was crashing on the iPad. We promised a fix, and hopefully we've delivered: TUAW version 2.0.2 is now available on the App Store. Please note that while this does correct the iPad crash and several other bugs, there is still a different in-app storage setup for saved articles and your saved posts will not transfer to the new version -- please make a separate note of them before upgrading.
TUAW writer TJ Luoma reports the app is working fine on his iPad now. Give us feedback, either here in the comments or via our feedback form, and tell us how it's running for you now. As for when we'll have an iPad-formatted version of our app, that's unfortunately still up in the air. Meanwhile, we hope the iPhone version of our app works better for you after the update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows