TUAW app updated, should fix your iPad woes
A few readers wrote in to tell us that the updated TUAW app was crashing on the iPad. We promised a fix, and hopefully we've delivered: TUAW version 2.0.2 is now available on the App Store. Please note that while this does correct the iPad crash and several other bugs, there is still a different in-app storage setup for saved articles and your saved posts will not transfer to the new version -- please make a separate note of them before upgrading.
TUAW writer TJ Luoma reports the app is working fine on his iPad now. Give us feedback, either here in the comments or via our feedback form, and tell us how it's running for you now. As for when we'll have an iPad-formatted version of our app, that's unfortunately still up in the air. Meanwhile, we hope the iPhone version of our app works better for you after the update.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs