Consumer Reports optimistic about Verizon iPhone
Remember those warm summer days last year when the iPhone 4 was fresh from the Apple tree, and Consumer Reports said it couldn't recommend the smartphone because of the "grip of death" reception issues? Well, now that the Verizon iPhone is hitting the streets, the famous consumer advocacy and product testing group is weighing in on the newest variety of iPhone.
Although Consumer Reports hasn't yet had an opportunity to actually test the Verizon iPhone, The Street is reporting that Senior Editor Mike Gikas says "key technical differences" separate the phone from the AT&T model. Does this mean that Consumer Reports may give the Verizon iPhone a thumbs-up? We'll have to wait to see the results of their detailed testing.
You can watch The Street's interview of Gikas on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options