Consumer Reports optimistic about Verizon iPhone
Remember those warm summer days last year when the iPhone 4 was fresh from the Apple tree, and Consumer Reports said it couldn't recommend the smartphone because of the "grip of death" reception issues? Well, now that the Verizon iPhone is hitting the streets, the famous consumer advocacy and product testing group is weighing in on the newest variety of iPhone.
Although Consumer Reports hasn't yet had an opportunity to actually test the Verizon iPhone, The Street is reporting that Senior Editor Mike Gikas says "key technical differences" separate the phone from the AT&T model. Does this mean that Consumer Reports may give the Verizon iPhone a thumbs-up? We'll have to wait to see the results of their detailed testing.
You can watch The Street's interview of Gikas on the next page.
Remember those warm summer days last year when the iPhone 4 was fresh from the Apple tree, and Consumer Reports said it couldn't recommend...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client