Consumer Reports optimistic about Verizon iPhone
Remember those warm summer days last year when the iPhone 4 was fresh from the Apple tree, and Consumer Reports said it couldn't recommend the smartphone because of the "grip of death" reception issues? Well, now that the Verizon iPhone is hitting the streets, the famous consumer advocacy and product testing group is weighing in on the newest variety of iPhone.
Although Consumer Reports hasn't yet had an opportunity to actually test the Verizon iPhone, The Street is reporting that Senior Editor Mike Gikas says "key technical differences" separate the phone from the AT&T model. Does this mean that Consumer Reports may give the Verizon iPhone a thumbs-up? We'll have to wait to see the results of their detailed testing.
You can watch The Street's interview of Gikas on the next page.
Remember those warm summer days last year when the iPhone 4 was fresh from the Apple tree, and Consumer Reports said it couldn't recommend...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update