greenpois0n Verizon iPhone jailbreak adds Windows support
We announced the greenpois0n jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 over the weekend. At the time, the jailbreak tool only worked on Mac. It didn't take long for the Chronic Dev Team to update the tool to now support Windows. This means you can jailbreak your Verizon iPhone using either a Mac or Windows.
As always, make sure you know what you're getting into when you jailbreak your iPhone. You should definitely read the documentation included with greenpois0n before you alter the way your iPhone works. The instructions for executing the jailbreak are pretty straightforward, and you shouldn't have much trouble, even if you're new to the jailbreak world.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)