Verizon iPhone customers line up across the US
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the country, but most lines were reportedly light. Long lines with wait times of several hours were not expected given the ample pre-order opportunities and the cold temperatures, which would drive folks inside. Nonetheless, there are a few brave souls who stood out in the cold to buy an iPhone 4 on its first day of availability. Check out our gallery below of a sampling of lines from coast to coast.
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free