Verizon iPhone customers line up across the US
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the country, but most lines were reportedly light. Long lines with wait times of several hours were not expected given the ample pre-order opportunities and the cold temperatures, which would drive folks inside. Nonetheless, there are a few brave souls who stood out in the cold to buy an iPhone 4 on its first day of availability. Check out our gallery below of a sampling of lines from coast to coast.
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client