Verizon iPhone customers line up across the US
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the country, but most lines were reportedly light. Long lines with wait times of several hours were not expected given the ample pre-order opportunities and the cold temperatures, which would drive folks inside. Nonetheless, there are a few brave souls who stood out in the cold to buy an iPhone 4 on its first day of availability. Check out our gallery below of a sampling of lines from coast to coast.
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update