Verizon iPhone customers line up across the US
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the country, but most lines were reportedly light. Long lines with wait times of several hours were not expected given the ample pre-order opportunities and the cold temperatures, which would drive folks inside. Nonetheless, there are a few brave souls who stood out in the cold to buy an iPhone 4 on its first day of availability. Check out our gallery below of a sampling of lines from coast to coast.
Verizon customers began lining up to snag an iPhone 4 from the nation's most reliable carrier today. People were lining up across the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7