AmpliTube Fender for iPhone & iPad set for imminent release
We've just had word from our guy at IK Multimedia that AmpliTube Fender for iPhone and iPad is pending approval at Apple and soon to be available on the iOS App Store.
The AmpliTube Fender app is just like the AmpliTube 2 app, but it's all about Fender tone, which has been critically tested and approved by the tone gurus over at Fender. The app is derived from the award-winning desktop version of AmpliTube Fender.
The app comes packed with five Fender amp models (the '65 Deluxe Reverb, the Super-Sonic, the '65 Twin Reverb, the '59 Bassman LTD and the Pro Junior) and six Fender Stompbox models (Fender Tape Echo, Compressor, the Fender Blender, Fender Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter).
The AmpliTube Fender app for iPhone and iPad costs $14.99 / €11.99 and, as previously stated, packs all the recording, practice and play features found in the iOS version of AmpliTube 2. Got AmpliTube 2 already? You can buy the Fender amplifier and stomp box models as bundled or individual in-app purchases for $4.99 / €3.99 per amp, $2.99 / €2.39 per stomp box.
Of course, the software works in conjunction with the iRig adapter that enables you to plug your electric guitar into your iPhone / iPad.
We're looking forward to taking a closer at AmpliTube Fender soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter