Win two copies of myPhoneDesktop
I've mentioned myPhoneDesktop before, including listing it as one my best apps from 2010. It is, by far, my favorite way to send information to my iPad or iPod touch (works with iPhone, too): URLs, codes, phone numbers, anything that I need to get from my Mac to my iOS device quickly and with the minimum amount of fuss.
Now I'm happy to announce that we have a special giveaway for TUAW readers. We're going to pick five winners, and each winner will receive two codes for myPhoneDesktop -- one to keep, and one to give away.
Want to win a copy of myPhoneDesktop?
Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Two copies of the myPhoneDesktop app (Value: US$10).
- The winner may not sell the codes.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter