Apple outlines differences between CDMA and GSM phones
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document confirms the Verizon iPhone is unable to hold a conference call with more than two attendees as well as put a call on hold. The Verizon iPhone can also use a manual method to toggle call forwarding, call waiting and caller ID instead of using the settings within iOS. Though not earth shattering, these shortcuts and, in certain cases, limitations may be helpful for folks with either version of the iPhone.
[Via 9to5 Mac and Macgasm]
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version