Apple outlines differences between CDMA and GSM phones
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document confirms the Verizon iPhone is unable to hold a conference call with more than two attendees as well as put a call on hold. The Verizon iPhone can also use a manual method to toggle call forwarding, call waiting and caller ID instead of using the settings within iOS. Though not earth shattering, these shortcuts and, in certain cases, limitations may be helpful for folks with either version of the iPhone.
[Via 9to5 Mac and Macgasm]
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time