Apple outlines differences between CDMA and GSM phones
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document confirms the Verizon iPhone is unable to hold a conference call with more than two attendees as well as put a call on hold. The Verizon iPhone can also use a manual method to toggle call forwarding, call waiting and caller ID instead of using the settings within iOS. Though not earth shattering, these shortcuts and, in certain cases, limitations may be helpful for folks with either version of the iPhone.
[Via 9to5 Mac and Macgasm]
Apple detailed the differences between the GSM and CDMA iPhone when it comes to voice calling and its associated features. The document...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free