MobileMe's new calendar mandatory for all users by May 5
MobileMe users were notified today that all users will be upgraded to the new calendar service on May 5. The new MobileMe calendar includes calendar sharing, invitations and an upgraded web app. Those who want to upgrade right away are urged to have the latest software updates and back up their existing calendars before performing the upgrade, which can be done on MobileMe's calendar page. Those looking for more help can check out the support page.
MobileMe users were notified today that all users will be upgraded to the new calendar service on May 5. The new MobileMe calendar...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free