MobileMe's new calendar mandatory for all users by May 5
MobileMe users were notified today that all users will be upgraded to the new calendar service on May 5. The new MobileMe calendar includes calendar sharing, invitations and an upgraded web app. Those who want to upgrade right away are urged to have the latest software updates and back up their existing calendars before performing the upgrade, which can be done on MobileMe's calendar page. Those looking for more help can check out the support page.
MobileMe users were notified today that all users will be upgraded to the new calendar service on May 5. The new MobileMe calendar...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype