Is this the Apple iPad 2? (Updated)
BGR has snagged an image that is supposedly an accurate rendering of the upcoming iPad 2. It resembles images leaked last week of a reproduction iPad 2 that was purportedly designed using specifications obtained from Asian case manufacturers. Is this latest leaked image the real deal? Nobody knows at this point as any talented Photoshop whiz can whip up a nice-looking rendering and send it into a blog. Patience is a virtue, and we will have to wait until Wednesday's press event to find out what Apple has up its sleeve.
Update: BGR updated its post with the following "Though it is highly likely that the image above will end up being a good representation of the iPad 2, it's looking like this image was created by an Apple fan and is not an official render."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options