Is this the Apple iPad 2? (Updated)
BGR has snagged an image that is supposedly an accurate rendering of the upcoming iPad 2. It resembles images leaked last week of a reproduction iPad 2 that was purportedly designed using specifications obtained from Asian case manufacturers. Is this latest leaked image the real deal? Nobody knows at this point as any talented Photoshop whiz can whip up a nice-looking rendering and send it into a blog. Patience is a virtue, and we will have to wait until Wednesday's press event to find out what Apple has up its sleeve.
Update: BGR updated its post with the following "Though it is highly likely that the image above will end up being a good representation of the iPad 2, it's looking like this image was created by an Apple fan and is not an official render."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)