T-Mobile notes the "4" in iPhone 4 does not mean 4G
Nearly nine months after Apple's official announcement, T-Mobile finally points out to its customers that the "4" in iPhone 4 does not refer to 4G. T-Mobile's latest advertisement for its HSPA+ network takes a shot at both the Verizon and AT&T iPhone 4 with the two carriers illustrated as turtles, while T-Mobile is a hare. The eye-catching graph points out that T-Mobile has blazing fast 4G handsets while Apple's popular smartphone is still 3G.
This slick marketing piece points out that the "4' in iPhone 4 is not 4G. Most everyone knows that the "4" actually refers to 4th generation, not 4G, and trying to imply there is confusion between the terms is stretching it. As is often the case, this promotional material focuses on sensationalistic headlines, not necessarily the truth.
Nearly nine months after Apple's official announcement, T-Mobile finally points out to its customers that the "4" in iPhone 4 does not...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved