T-Mobile notes the "4" in iPhone 4 does not mean 4G
Nearly nine months after Apple's official announcement, T-Mobile finally points out to its customers that the "4" in iPhone 4 does not refer to 4G. T-Mobile's latest advertisement for its HSPA+ network takes a shot at both the Verizon and AT&T iPhone 4 with the two carriers illustrated as turtles, while T-Mobile is a hare. The eye-catching graph points out that T-Mobile has blazing fast 4G handsets while Apple's popular smartphone is still 3G.
This slick marketing piece points out that the "4' in iPhone 4 is not 4G. Most everyone knows that the "4" actually refers to 4th generation, not 4G, and trying to imply there is confusion between the terms is stretching it. As is often the case, this promotional material focuses on sensationalistic headlines, not necessarily the truth.
Nearly nine months after Apple's official announcement, T-Mobile finally points out to its customers that the "4" in iPhone 4 does not...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free