TUAW discount for Voices That Matter: iPhone Developers Conference
If there's anything that TUAW tries to do to separate itself from the other Apple blogs, it's making sure that we support the iOS and Mac developer communities through our involvement in conferences. While we're usually at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) to cover the stories, TUAW bloggers have been actively involved in the Voices That Matter, 360 MacDev and 360 iDev conferences. Mike Schramm is at GDC this week.
At the conference, you'll be able to learn from top devs such as Jessica Kahn of Disney Mobile, who will speak on Designing Family Friendly Apps. If you're looking for less suitable-for-work content, Mike Lee will be hosting another From Crap to App session for your education and enjoyment.
Others expected to be at the conference include Aaron Hillegass, Jeff LaMarche, Andy Ihnatko and Graham Lee. The usual conference fee is $695, but if you use our special secret TUAW handshake and discount code (TUAW444), you'll get $150 off that fee to make the conference even more affordable.
Don't wait until it's too late -- sign up today.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options