TUAW TV Live: It's the iPad 2 aftershow, and you're all invited
This afternoon on TUAW TV Live, I'll be joined by several of my TUAW compatriots over Skype as we ponder the mysteries of the new iPad 2. By the time the show's on, we will have all had time to digest the details of the iPad 2, iMovie for iOS, GarageBand for iPad, iOS 4.3 and, of course, the all important Smart Covers.
You can either join us here -- there is a livestream viewer and chat room on the next page -- or over at http://ustream.tv/tuaw. Too busy this afternoon, or in the middle of a commute? That's not a problem. You can now watch TUAW TV Live past episodes on the TUAW YouTube Channel, or subscribe to the video podcast on iTunes.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application. If you're on an iPad, you should be able to use the Skyfire Browser to watch the stream, although you will not be able to participate in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you get the live stream.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs