TUAW TV Live: It's the iPad 2 aftershow, and you're all invited
This afternoon on TUAW TV Live, I'll be joined by several of my TUAW compatriots over Skype as we ponder the mysteries of the new iPad 2. By the time the show's on, we will have all had time to digest the details of the iPad 2, iMovie for iOS, GarageBand for iPad, iOS 4.3 and, of course, the all important Smart Covers.
You can either join us here -- there is a livestream viewer and chat room on the next page -- or over at http://ustream.tv/tuaw. Too busy this afternoon, or in the middle of a commute? That's not a problem. You can now watch TUAW TV Live past episodes on the TUAW YouTube Channel, or subscribe to the video podcast on iTunes.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone and join the chat by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application. If you're on an iPad, you should be able to use the Skyfire Browser to watch the stream, although you will not be able to participate in the chat.
We'll start at about 5 PM ET, so if you're seeing a prerecorded show, be sure to refresh your browser until you get the live stream.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options