Best Buy, Sams Club and Wal-Mart to carry the iPad 2 at launch
When the iPad 2 makes its retail debut on March 11th, customers will have a variety of retail outlets from which to purchase Apple's latest generation tablet device. In addition to online and brick and mortar Apple Stores, the iPad 2 will also be available from Best Buy and possibly Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.
If you remember from last year, several big box retailers signed on with Apple to distribute the Cupertino company's popular iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides Wal-Mart and Sam's Club, you also have Target and wireless carriers Verizon and AT&T with the iPad lining their shelves. Keep an eye on these retailers to see if their signage switches from the iPad to the iPad 2 in the upcoming week.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter