Best Buy, Sams Club and Wal-Mart to carry the iPad 2 at launch
When the iPad 2 makes its retail debut on March 11th, customers will have a variety of retail outlets from which to purchase Apple's latest generation tablet device. In addition to online and brick and mortar Apple Stores, the iPad 2 will also be available from Best Buy and possibly Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.
If you remember from last year, several big box retailers signed on with Apple to distribute the Cupertino company's popular iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides Wal-Mart and Sam's Club, you also have Target and wireless carriers Verizon and AT&T with the iPad lining their shelves. Keep an eye on these retailers to see if their signage switches from the iPad to the iPad 2 in the upcoming week.
When the iPad 2 makes its retail debut on March 11th, customers will have a variety of retail outlets from which to purchase Apple's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates