iPads bought in last 2 weeks eligible for $100 refund
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There are two "catches," if you want to call them that.
First, you must have your receipt. Second, you must be within your 14-day return window. Fifteen days won't cut it. Those requesting the refund must visit an Apple Store. Apple sales reps say the process will take about two weeks.
There isn't a lot of time to request the discount, but it's better than nothing and the refund should please a lot of people. Good luck!
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs