iPads bought in last 2 weeks eligible for $100 refund
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There are two "catches," if you want to call them that.
First, you must have your receipt. Second, you must be within your 14-day return window. Fifteen days won't cut it. Those requesting the refund must visit an Apple Store. Apple sales reps say the process will take about two weeks.
There isn't a lot of time to request the discount, but it's better than nothing and the refund should please a lot of people. Good luck!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature