iPads bought in last 2 weeks eligible for $100 refund
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There are two "catches," if you want to call them that.
First, you must have your receipt. Second, you must be within your 14-day return window. Fifteen days won't cut it. Those requesting the refund must visit an Apple Store. Apple sales reps say the process will take about two weeks.
There isn't a lot of time to request the discount, but it's better than nothing and the refund should please a lot of people. Good luck!
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free