iPads bought in last 2 weeks eligible for $100 refund
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There are two "catches," if you want to call them that.
First, you must have your receipt. Second, you must be within your 14-day return window. Fifteen days won't cut it. Those requesting the refund must visit an Apple Store. Apple sales reps say the process will take about two weeks.
There isn't a lot of time to request the discount, but it's better than nothing and the refund should please a lot of people. Good luck!
If you bought an iPad within the last two weeks, you're eligible for a $100 discount from Apple, according to website Electric Pig. There...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time