More details on iOS 4.3 compatibility
iOS 4.3 will be making your iOS device even more desirable in just one week's time -- that is, if yours is one of those lucky enough to be compatible with it.
It will work on an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, but not on an iPhone 3G (so, I guess I may be upgrading sooner than I thought). iOS 4.3 also supports the past two generations of iPod touch and both generations of iPad. Most notably, it won't work on a CDMA Verizon iPhone, which currently runs iOS 4.2.6.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs