More details on iOS 4.3 compatibility
iOS 4.3 will be making your iOS device even more desirable in just one week's time -- that is, if yours is one of those lucky enough to be compatible with it.
It will work on an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, but not on an iPhone 3G (so, I guess I may be upgrading sooner than I thought). iOS 4.3 also supports the past two generations of iPod touch and both generations of iPad. Most notably, it won't work on a CDMA Verizon iPhone, which currently runs iOS 4.2.6.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)