More details on iOS 4.3 compatibility
iOS 4.3 will be making your iOS device even more desirable in just one week's time -- that is, if yours is one of those lucky enough to be compatible with it.
It will work on an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, but not on an iPhone 3G (so, I guess I may be upgrading sooner than I thought). iOS 4.3 also supports the past two generations of iPod touch and both generations of iPad. Most notably, it won't work on a CDMA Verizon iPhone, which currently runs iOS 4.2.6.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter