More details on iOS 4.3 compatibility
iOS 4.3 will be making your iOS device even more desirable in just one week's time -- that is, if yours is one of those lucky enough to be compatible with it.
It will work on an iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, but not on an iPhone 3G (so, I guess I may be upgrading sooner than I thought). iOS 4.3 also supports the past two generations of iPod touch and both generations of iPad. Most notably, it won't work on a CDMA Verizon iPhone, which currently runs iOS 4.2.6.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature