Canadian carriers Bell, Telus say they're working on iPad 2 data plans
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within the next few weeks. Another Canadian carrier, Rogers, will keep existing iPad data plans in place for its customers going forward. There's no word on just exactly what the Bell and Telus plans will look like, but details on how they work are supposed to be released soon.
The iPad 2 will be launched in Canada on March 25, two weeks after the US release. And no, there will not be any carrier locks -- looks like Canadian customers will have plenty of data plans to choose from.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync