Canadian carriers Bell, Telus say they're working on iPad 2 data plans
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within the next few weeks. Another Canadian carrier, Rogers, will keep existing iPad data plans in place for its customers going forward. There's no word on just exactly what the Bell and Telus plans will look like, but details on how they work are supposed to be released soon.
The iPad 2 will be launched in Canada on March 25, two weeks after the US release. And no, there will not be any carrier locks -- looks like Canadian customers will have plenty of data plans to choose from.
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved