Canadian carriers Bell, Telus say they're working on iPad 2 data plans
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within the next few weeks. Another Canadian carrier, Rogers, will keep existing iPad data plans in place for its customers going forward. There's no word on just exactly what the Bell and Telus plans will look like, but details on how they work are supposed to be released soon.
The iPad 2 will be launched in Canada on March 25, two weeks after the US release. And no, there will not be any carrier locks -- looks like Canadian customers will have plenty of data plans to choose from.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)