Canadian carriers Bell, Telus say they're working on iPad 2 data plans
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within the next few weeks. Another Canadian carrier, Rogers, will keep existing iPad data plans in place for its customers going forward. There's no word on just exactly what the Bell and Telus plans will look like, but details on how they work are supposed to be released soon.
The iPad 2 will be launched in Canada on March 25, two weeks after the US release. And no, there will not be any carrier locks -- looks like Canadian customers will have plenty of data plans to choose from.
Electronista reports that Canadian carriers Bell and Telus have notified their customers that iPad 2 data plans will be coming within...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free