iPad 2: Where and when you can buy one
Photo courtesy of Engadget
If you're in the market for an iPad 2, you'll have a wide range of locations in the United States where you can pick one up on Friday. You'll just need to wait until 5 PM local time to do so.
At this time, we've received confirmation that the following locations will have iPad 2 stock available for purchase:
Oddly enough, there is no mention of the iPad 2 on the AT&T Wireless website, although the stores will be selling the device.
What if you're not in the U.S.? Many other countries will get the iPad 2 in just two weeks, on March 25th. Those countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
TUAW will have additional information about carriers and retailers in these countries as March 25th gets closer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows