iPad 2: Where and when you can buy one
Photo courtesy of Engadget
If you're in the market for an iPad 2, you'll have a wide range of locations in the United States where you can pick one up on Friday. You'll just need to wait until 5 PM local time to do so.
At this time, we've received confirmation that the following locations will have iPad 2 stock available for purchase:
Oddly enough, there is no mention of the iPad 2 on the AT&T Wireless website, although the stores will be selling the device.
What if you're not in the U.S.? Many other countries will get the iPad 2 in just two weeks, on March 25th. Those countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
TUAW will have additional information about carriers and retailers in these countries as March 25th gets closer.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter