iPad 2: Where and when you can buy one
Photo courtesy of Engadget
If you're in the market for an iPad 2, you'll have a wide range of locations in the United States where you can pick one up on Friday. You'll just need to wait until 5 PM local time to do so.
At this time, we've received confirmation that the following locations will have iPad 2 stock available for purchase:
Oddly enough, there is no mention of the iPad 2 on the AT&T Wireless website, although the stores will be selling the device.
What if you're not in the U.S.? Many other countries will get the iPad 2 in just two weeks, on March 25th. Those countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
TUAW will have additional information about carriers and retailers in these countries as March 25th gets closer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options