iPad 2: Where and when you can buy one
Photo courtesy of Engadget
If you're in the market for an iPad 2, you'll have a wide range of locations in the United States where you can pick one up on Friday. You'll just need to wait until 5 PM local time to do so.
At this time, we've received confirmation that the following locations will have iPad 2 stock available for purchase:
Oddly enough, there is no mention of the iPad 2 on the AT&T Wireless website, although the stores will be selling the device.
What if you're not in the U.S.? Many other countries will get the iPad 2 in just two weeks, on March 25th. Those countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
TUAW will have additional information about carriers and retailers in these countries as March 25th gets closer.
Photo courtesy of Engadget If you're in the market for an iPad 2, you'll have a wide range of locations in the United States where...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents