Stephen Colbert can't sleep or eat until he gets his hands on an iPad 2
Last night on the Colbert Report, Stephen was beside himself with anticipation for the iPad 2. A desperate Colbert complains that Apple wouldn't send him one "through the TV," despite having the technology. After all, Colbert notes, its A5 Dual Core Processor allows the iPad 2 to "Not run Flash nine times faster."
You'll find the video after the break. Take a look and get ready to chuckle.
[via Business Insider SAI]
Last night on the Colbert Report, Stephen was beside himself with anticipation for the iPad 2. A desperate Colbert complains that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle