iPhone 4 officially coming to Korea's SK Telecom on March 16
SK Telecom has now set March 16 as the date for its launch of the iPhone 4 in Korea.
After revealing earlier this year that it was to finally sell the iPhone 4 in addition to rival network KT corp, Korea's largest wireless carrier confirmed in a press release that pre-registrations opened March 9. "SK Telecom is proud to offer iPhone 4 on the nation's top network," said So Jin-Woo, President of Platform Business and co-CEO of SK Telecom. "Our customers will benefit from flexible tariff plans tailored to their unique usage needs along with a high level of customer care."
Rival KT corp has thus far enjoyed exclusive sales of the iPhone, starting with the 3GS in late 2009 and selling more than a million units. SK Telecom hasn't yet confirmed whether it will be offering the CDMA or GSM version of the iPhone 4, although GSM seems most likely at the moment.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client