It's called the iPad 2: an Auto-Tuned song for the release
iTuned Steve Jobs is at it again. He previously Auto-Tuned the original iPhone introduction as well as the iPhone 4 Keynote. This time, using a JibJab like approach, Steve plays instruments while singing about the virtues of the iPad 2. The song is kind of catchy, and Steve does play some mean guitar, piano and drums.
View the video on the next page and see what you think.
[via Obama Pacman]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter