Alleged iPhone 5 engineering diagrams surface
iDealsChina has posted what it says are engineering diagrams representing the forthcoming iPhone 5. As you can see from the image above, the purported iPhone 5 features much the same form factor as the iPhone 4, with the exception of an edge-to-edge screen.
Though iDealsChina doesn't say how it came across the engineering diagrams, it does state that these types of diagrams are mold drawings used by case designers to produce sleeves and cases for the upcoming iPhone. It's important to note that now that the iPad 2 has been announced, you can expect an increasing flurry of rumors around the upcoming iPhone. While some rumors and leaks may be legitimate, it's wise to maintain a healthy skepticism regarding most.
[via Mac Rumors]
iDealsChina has posted what it says are engineering diagrams representing the forthcoming iPhone 5. As you can see from the image...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs