Alleged iPhone 5 engineering diagrams surface
iDealsChina has posted what it says are engineering diagrams representing the forthcoming iPhone 5. As you can see from the image above, the purported iPhone 5 features much the same form factor as the iPhone 4, with the exception of an edge-to-edge screen.
Though iDealsChina doesn't say how it came across the engineering diagrams, it does state that these types of diagrams are mold drawings used by case designers to produce sleeves and cases for the upcoming iPhone. It's important to note that now that the iPad 2 has been announced, you can expect an increasing flurry of rumors around the upcoming iPhone. While some rumors and leaks may be legitimate, it's wise to maintain a healthy skepticism regarding most.
[via Mac Rumors]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app