Getting ready for iPad: black or white?
Today's the day. As consumers are getting ready to head off to their local Apple retailers to start the line wait for their new iPad, the question lingers. Black? or White?
The overwhelming TUAW blogger consensus is white. We're tired of black. We want more Stormtrooper, less Vader. We want our new device to match our MacBook Airs.
What about you. If supply allows, which color will you be opting for?
|Not getting an iPad||2112 (15.8%)|
In related news, analysts believe that as many as a fifth of original iPad owners will be upgrading to iPad 2, making this an excellent time to be scouting eBay for iPad bargains. The updated iPad will be sold at nearly ten thousand stores.
Today's the day. As consumers are getting ready to head off to their local Apple retailers to start the line wait for their new iPad,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs