Getting ready for iPad: black or white?
Today's the day. As consumers are getting ready to head off to their local Apple retailers to start the line wait for their new iPad, the question lingers. Black? or White?
The overwhelming TUAW blogger consensus is white. We're tired of black. We want more Stormtrooper, less Vader. We want our new device to match our MacBook Airs.
What about you. If supply allows, which color will you be opting for?
|Not getting an iPad||2112 (15.8%)|
In related news, analysts believe that as many as a fifth of original iPad owners will be upgrading to iPad 2, making this an excellent time to be scouting eBay for iPad bargains. The updated iPad will be sold at nearly ten thousand stores.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync