iPad 2 now available online
The iPad 2 is now available for purchase on Apple's US online store. With new features like a faster A5 processor, front and rear-facing cameras and a thinner enclosure, the device improves upon the iPad's already iconic design.
Eighteen different versions of the iPad 2 are available in Apple's store, starting at US$499. They include Wi-Fi only versions with 16, 32 or 64 GB of storage; Wi-Fi + 3G models that will work on AT&T's network; and Wi-Fi + 3G models that work with Verizon. All models come in your choice of black or white.
Apple is offering free shipping on all models, and several new accessories are available for the iPad 2, including Apple's innovative Smart Covers. The iPad 2 will not be available for sale in physical stores until later today, and stocks are likely to be limited... so if you'd rather not stand in line (perhaps futilely), your best bet is to order an iPad 2 online.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle