Win a SugarSync 30 GB account for your new iPad 2
Our friends at SugarSync posted a wonderful blog entry the other day on how to use their signature cloud service to make the iPad 2 a more productive mobile device. As they note, one of the biggest issues with the iPad is that the current file system makes it difficult for users to transfer files or save and access files on your iPad for later use.
SugarSync resolves this issue by making it possible to access all of your files on any device, continuously syncing to a "Personal Cloud" accessible from the Web or your brand new iPad 2. Many of the best file viewing and editing apps, including QuickOffice, Documents To Go, GoodReader, and ReaddleDocs, work hand-in-hand with SugarSync.
Together with SugarSync, we're giving away three 30 GB annual accounts to celebrate the availability of the iPad 2. You don't have to be an iPad 2 user; SugarSync works with the original iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch as well.
To enter, just tell us what important (or trivial) information you'd like to sync to your Personal Cloud. We'll pick three winners and send you your promo code so you can get up and running. Here are the official rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what information you want to sync to your SugarSync Personal Cloud.
- The comment must be left before March 11, 2011 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected and will each receive a 30 GB / year SugarSync account valued at $49.99.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)