Phil Schiller says white iPhone coming this spring
Increasingly it seems that when you have a question about an Apple product, you should bypass the support forums and go directly to Apple's top brass. When asked about the white iPhone 4 on Twitter, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide product marketing, Phil Schiller, responded with an enthusiastic "The white iPhone will be available this spring (and it is a beauty!)." This report confirms earlier rumors that point to an imminent launch of the elusive white handset.
Renewed interest in the white iPhone 4 most likely stems from the release of the white iPad 2. Customers have been waiting for the white handset since June 2010 when the latest generation Apple smartphone was announced at WWDC by Steve Jobs.
Much to the chagrin of customers, Apple has twice announced the handset was delayed due to an unidentified production issue. Rumored reports hinted the problem arose from paint quality issues that were recently fixed. Considering the source of this latest tidbit of information, it is a fairly safe bet we will see the white iPhone 4 soon. Anyone excited?
Increasingly it seems that when you have a question about an Apple product, you should bypass the support forums and go directly to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free