Phil Schiller says white iPhone coming this spring
Increasingly it seems that when you have a question about an Apple product, you should bypass the support forums and go directly to Apple's top brass. When asked about the white iPhone 4 on Twitter, Apple's senior vice president of worldwide product marketing, Phil Schiller, responded with an enthusiastic "The white iPhone will be available this spring (and it is a beauty!)." This report confirms earlier rumors that point to an imminent launch of the elusive white handset.
Renewed interest in the white iPhone 4 most likely stems from the release of the white iPad 2. Customers have been waiting for the white handset since June 2010 when the latest generation Apple smartphone was announced at WWDC by Steve Jobs.
Much to the chagrin of customers, Apple has twice announced the handset was delayed due to an unidentified production issue. Rumored reports hinted the problem arose from paint quality issues that were recently fixed. Considering the source of this latest tidbit of information, it is a fairly safe bet we will see the white iPhone 4 soon. Anyone excited?
Increasingly it seems that when you have a question about an Apple product, you should bypass the support forums and go directly to...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements