Development courseware updated for Xcode 4
Shiny Development has updated all of its training courses following Apple's release last week of the latest version of its development tools, Xcode 4.
"We have been working with Xcode 4 for a while now and I am very pleased to announce that all of our training courses are now fully updated with materials that are written specifically to target the new version of Xcode," says Dave Verwer, owner of Shiny Development and developer of several successful iPhone and iPad apps. "All of the slides, lab notes and sample code have been updated to be compatible with all of the new tools included in Xcode 4."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app