Development courseware updated for Xcode 4
Shiny Development has updated all of its training courses following Apple's release last week of the latest version of its development tools, Xcode 4.
"We have been working with Xcode 4 for a while now and I am very pleased to announce that all of our training courses are now fully updated with materials that are written specifically to target the new version of Xcode," says Dave Verwer, owner of Shiny Development and developer of several successful iPhone and iPad apps. "All of the slides, lab notes and sample code have been updated to be compatible with all of the new tools included in Xcode 4."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements