David Letterman's top 10 reasons to buy an iPad 2
The iPad 2 has been getting a lot of attention since it arrived in US stores on March 11. The lines at Apple Stores around the country were top news on many local TV stations, and the sleek new device has been popping up on shows in the five days since the introduction.
Last night, Late Show host David Letterman used the iPad 2 as fodder for his nightly "Top 10 List." While some of the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy an iPad 2" fall flat, there are several that are actually pretty humorous, including #7 which describes the three cameras that come with every iPad 2.
I'm just hoping that Letterman decides to start using an iPad 2 to display his script so that we don't have to keep looking at his bald spot when he bends over to peer at the Top 10 List...
Click the read more link to watch Dave in action.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved