Photoshop Express for iOS enhances camera features
Adobe updated its Photoshop Express application for iOS to version 2.0. Photoshop Express is a basic photo editing and sharing application for Apple's suite of iOS 4.2-compatible devices. The updated application now includes support for the Retina Display of the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch as well as the multi-tasking features of the latest version of iOS.
For budding photographers, Photoshop Express 2.0 includes a new "Camera Pack" feature. Available as a $3.99 in-app purchase, the camera workflow add-in lets you take pictures from within the application and preview these photos before you press the shutter button. You can also set up a self-timer and apply a noise reduction filter to the image before it is saved. The new Photoshop Express 2.0 is available from the App Store for free and is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad running iOS 4.2.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client