Photoshop Express for iOS enhances camera features
Adobe updated its Photoshop Express application for iOS to version 2.0. Photoshop Express is a basic photo editing and sharing application for Apple's suite of iOS 4.2-compatible devices. The updated application now includes support for the Retina Display of the iPhone 4 and the iPod touch as well as the multi-tasking features of the latest version of iOS.
For budding photographers, Photoshop Express 2.0 includes a new "Camera Pack" feature. Available as a $3.99 in-app purchase, the camera workflow add-in lets you take pictures from within the application and preview these photos before you press the shutter button. You can also set up a self-timer and apply a noise reduction filter to the image before it is saved. The new Photoshop Express 2.0 is available from the App Store for free and is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad running iOS 4.2.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free